Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Musings

Much Much Better!!!! Yes, I am feeling much better. Thank you. Great antibiotics, lots of rest. I did go back to work on Friday (bad choice) but made it just the same, stayed in on Saturday. Then I went to church on Sunday morning only. (was missing too many people and missing the Ladies class on Forgiveness). I can tell I still have some fluid in the ears and some congestion but 90% better.

The Spears got back from their DC trip on Saturday during all the storms. I have not had a chance to see the pictures but it seems everyone had a great time. Pam said the boys talked about a good time.

I am waiting now to go to the dentist to have the permanent crown put on a tooth. So much fun.

Let's see I have read Found, by Karen Kingsbury and I am now reading 8 SEASIDE DRIVE, by Debbie Macomber.

Until next time. . . . What you have outside you counts less than what you have inside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment