Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday Wisdom

Wisdom for today is what is I am always saying, and I might add never doing. Waiting to the last minute. After to church tonight I have to go home and make a daygown for a baby shower here at work tomorrow, at least it is smocked already, and make some fruit tea to bring. No walking today after work. Tomorrow I really need to clean some (not much needed). Everything needs to be done at the last minute Friday --- laundry , grocery shopping, etc for this weekend. Emily's birthday!!! Pam, Troy and the boys are coming in and yet Liz, Laff, Susan, Kyle and Garrett are leaving for DC. Busy busy busy.
Training with Misty over, now I am taking a minute for lunch. Stressing over things I need to do.
Stop stressing --- take a deep breath, be thankful, count my blessings. I feel much better and only counted a very few! Doesn't take long to get you back on the right track.

Until next time. . . . Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment