Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Well, this is my second day at home sick --- yes, sick. This is so unlike me. I even went to the doctor yesterday morning - she thinks it definitely has a flu component to it, sinus infection, allergies, and fluid in the ears. I am miserable and one thing I have learned .... at my age you don't get over things as quickly BUT I will get over it.
The DC crew is having a great time. I talked to Liz this morning and there was a cold rain there, actually today they are in Williamsburg for the remainder of their trip. But they were going to take a bus tour of Jamestown or go to the Prime outlet mall.
I plan to go back to work tomorrow, I do not do well at home.

Until next time . . . . .It's not the hours you put in, but what you put in the hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment