Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally Friday

Yes, it is Friday. The first Friday in April and it is a bit chilly outside after terrible rains and thunderstorms yesterday and even tornado warnings. I just wish we could save some of this rain for the summertime when we so desperately need the rain sometimes. It has been pretty quite in my world and I am grateful because I know family and friends that are having difficult times with illness of parents, etc. I am still on this hunt for the knowledge of making better use of my time. There are things I need to accomplish, simple things, routine home things --- but all I want to do is read. Which brings me to The Sunflower, by Richard Paul Evans is what I am reading now. I do have some sewing I need to do also but it is easier to read. I have some cleaning to do, but it is more fun to read. Think Gayle think.

Until next time. .. . . . .The only ideas that will work for you are the ones you put to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment