Saturday morning Liz, Norman, Emily, Susan, Kyle, Garret, and I went to the Nashville Zoo. It was ICE DAY! Yes, it was hot. We went early, however. It was a great day. I think Kyle
really enjoyed having Norman along this time. We laughed a lot!!!
After lunch and back to my house Emily, Susan, Kyle and Garrett went to
the pool for some fun time. I went to watch then back it to the cool spot and
a nap. I cannot believe I took a nap! I never nap!! I guess the heat just got to me.
A fun time was had by all.
really enjoyed having Norman along this time. We laughed a lot!!!
the pool for some fun time. I went to watch then back it to the cool spot and
a nap. I cannot believe I took a nap! I never nap!! I guess the heat just got to me.
A fun time was had by all.
Until next time .....The upper crust is a lot of crumbs held together by their dough.
No comments:
Post a Comment