Finally went to bed at 2:00 AM!!! I don't know what time Emily and Susan finally went to bed, however. I was up at. 7:30, but I am in "my room" staying quite until they wake up --- or I think I am going to go wake them up to go get some breakfast. I had fun spending some girl time with them. Sometimes that is scary though.
Kyle and Garrett will be here next week for a couple of weeks --that will be great. I will get some pictures up of them.
Yesterday on my way to Chapel Hill I went through Cross Keys and saw these two outside playing and one little miss has to show off her her new walking skills. Poor Mom was suffering with allergies but Poppi and Nonni were enjoying a beautiful afternoon outside.
Until next time . . . . .Keep Learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop". And the devil's name might be Alzheimer's.
No comments:
Post a Comment