Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday's Wisdom

Okay,   I have a little time on my hands waiting for patients to be seen so we can scrub and enter the charges for month end -- fiscal year end.   I do have a job, and certainly a job I like. 

I will be moving to Chapel Hill the end of July into a "mother's house".   Really, really downsizing!   One bedroom, big bathroom, kitchen and living room.  $300 less a month than what I am paying now, no utilities.  Yes that is right, no utilities -- except land line phone because a cell will not work in the house -- I can go outside to talk.   No deposit, no lease. 
I hope my furniture makes the move okay.  My entertainment center is way gone beyond another move.  But I still have the big old TV with the huge back and you just cannot find an entertainment center for those anymore --- well, one that I can afford anyway.  But they really are hard to find also. 
I have lived in Williamson County all my life until July 31 --- watch out Marshall County.   I will be much closer to Emily --- but she is always so busy  -- but we will both know each other is close by. 
I also looked at a little house in College Grove  --2br 1ba, completely remodeled.   The bathroom was extremely small and NO storage.  It was only $100 less plus utilities. 

I am looking forward to this new adventure and can't wait to save some money to travel!!!!
NYC, Chicago, Vegas, Charleston, Savannah --- oh the places I could go.  

Until next time----- do you think things happen for a reason?

2 comments:

  1. How Exciting! Please let us know when and where we can help you move. Having an extra man to help with the big stuff is always nice. How far away is this? Is it still close enough to Southern Hills that we will see you there? I will be very upset if not!!!!! Love You! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! You will be closer to us...so maybe, we really will see each other more! Hope so and if you need help moving, please let us know! Love you!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete