Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Fretting

Okay, the move is on -- lots of boxes packed.  Many more boxes to pack.  Why do I worry about everything little thing.   Wasted time spent worrying.   Much cheaper rent, but getting everything else set up is ridiculous -- the phone (cell phone won't work inside house), PO Box (done), Direct TV --- well, that brings another worry - again --- the delapidated entertainment center.   Just one more move!  Last worry --- groceries --- trying not to go to the store until I move, but then with so many expenses for the move ---just a vicious circle.  

The Spears family made it back home late last night after ten days WEST!!!  Seems everyone had a great time but the best of all was coming home.  Always is.  I can't wait to see the pictures,  I think about the half way point of their trip Emilly told me Susan had made over 500 pictures!!!  They posted on Facebook some mobile uploads along the way that were awesome.  

I am giving up the part time job at JoAnns ---- not helping the leg numbness standing for 5+ hours, too far to drive once I move late at night and cutting hours anyway.   And most of all,  I am missing a lot of time from Southern Hills family. 

Tuesday I start the steroid epidural injections. 90% of the people I have talked to that have received them has had great results anywhere from 1-10 years.  What a relief! 

No comments:

Post a Comment