Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday's random thoughts

I have been looking at different apts/houses to rent -- not fun.   Do I go to Chapel Hill and have a longer drive which is okay except when I am working the second job and do not leave until 10:00?  Do I go to Spring Hill ---$75 less per month rent, little longer drive.  Can I really live in an apartment with someone lving above me????  Yes, I would want a ground level ---1) bad back and kness aren't getting any younger and 17 steps in my townhouse is a bit much when you are tired and aching; but 2) what about security with ground level.  I am not running from my financial problems just trying to finacially think things through.   How do you get the money for deposit, moving electricity, etc?   Think Gayle think.   More importantly PRAY.  When I can finally turn it all over I know the answer will come. 

Until next time. . . . . . . Somewhere I read that for every single thing that goes wrong in our lives, we have fifty to one hundred blessings.  What we need to do is learn to identify those blessings and spend more time counting---and being thankful for them.  

1 comment:

  1. Said a little prayer that you will have patience and clear thinking to make these decisions. Don't rush the decision, have an open mind to changes - God and you CAN work through it!

    ReplyDelete