Saturday, November 21, 2009

Suddenly Saturday


Susan on the tracks . . .     :)



a view from Mrs. Spears front yard

I love FALL.  It is my favorite time of the year.  Always has been, probably always will be.  I could stay on the go all the time in the Fall, not just to see the change of colors, just the gentleness of everything and everybody.  The nip in the air, the quiteness of the busy summer, the colors, everything. 



Water Valley Overlook on the Trace




Defeated Creek Road in Hickman County


Liz --one Saturday we drove down the Trace..



Until next time . . . . . .Sometimes we are so busy adding up our troubles that we forget to count our blessings.   
Psalm 77:11-12  I will remember the works of the Lord --- I will remember thy wonders of old . .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment