Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Musings

A great weekend. . . . Saturday Liz and I went to see Barbara's new house ---absolutely wonderful. The view, well if you have ever been to the Water Valley Overlook on the Trace, this view is ever bit as beautiful. I told her I want to be there when it snows - but not to have to go up / down the driveway. Then on to the quilt shop for some fabric. Back to Liz's then to Happy Hour at Sonic, and ---are you ready --- we vacuumed both our vehicles!
Sunday --- wonderful service at church, great Bible class and then to Spring Hill to meet Laff, Emily and Susan for lunch (Liz was in Murfreesboro for a reading meeting). The only problem here --- I was (still am) so hoarse I could hardly talk. The downside of the day was getting the phone call that Aunt LouElla was in the hospital, age 88 and things are not looking good.
Monday -- went to work, still couldn't talk, but I am tired of this sicky, yucky feeling going on for two weeks--soooo I finally went to the doctor -- viral and bacterial, throat and vocal cords very red. Go home and see how you feel tomorrow..Ugh! I missed work last Wednesday with a fever, and actually I do not like to miss work (when I am sick!)

Things will be better......I know it will

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Aunt...you all are in our thoughts and prayers. Love you...Julie, John and Savannah

    ReplyDelete