Sorry, a day late...... I got tagged and if you are reading this --- you are tagged!
1. Where is your cell phone? on my desk
2. Your hair? messy
3. Your mother? heaven
4. Your father? heaven
5. Your favorite food? BBQ
6. Your dream last night? weird
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? heaven
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? sewing
11. Your fear? cancer
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. Something that you aren’t? outgoing
15. Muffins? apple
16. Wish list item? travel
17. Where did you grow up? Tennessee
18. Last thing you did? work
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? many
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? headache
25. Missing someone? family
26. Vehicle? Corolla
27. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
28. Your favorite store? Dillards
29. Your favorite color? brown
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? last night
32. Your best friend? sister
33. One place that I go to over and over? Liz's
34. One person who emails me regularly? Dianne
35. Favorite place to eat? Logans
are my answers honest? yes
June 5-11
10 years ago
Gayle- I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG!!! I AM SO PUMPED. WHEN I HAVE SOME FREE TIME(hopefully tonight) I AM GOING TO REAd IT ALL!!!
ReplyDelete