Okay I started reading Right Next Door, by Debbie Macomber, very good. Then Donna had her book club Monday night and on my desk Tuesday morning was The Help, by Kathryn Stockett, very good also. I have never understood why people try reading two books at the same time, (although Dianne is reading three right now) but I started The Help yesterday at lunch and read on it last night while I was downstairs. When I went upstairs for bed I read some of Right Next Door. I can do this -- an upstairs nighttime book and a downstairs/lunch time book! Except I forgot to bring it with me today. They are soooooo different it is easy to keep them apart ---
I really get into my books and movies. I guess that is one of the things I dislike about myself -- they all seem real to me. Oh well.....
Until next time . . . . . You are not old unless you get wrinkles in your heart.
June 5-11
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment