Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Almost time . . . .

In less than twenty-four hours I SHOULD be on the road to the beach.  Should being the key word here.   I will be ready, but will Emily and Susan?   Emily and I are ready to leave tonight, but poor Sissy Bug doesn't know what time she will get off work.  I hope the weather stays nice for the drive and while we are there.  If not,  I have three books to take with me.   Will I read or will I people watch?  
I just flipped my calendar over and below is the quote for today --- very appropriate for someone leaving on a beach trip with her much younger nieces!!!

Life is an adventure.   Hang on to your hat and scream for all you're worth.  

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Wiggle your toes in the sand for me! I need the beach.......

    ReplyDelete