Monday, March 8, 2010

Ahhhh. . . . .

. . . . . .wonderful weekend weather spilling over into Monday!  A wonderful weekend it was.   I met Liz and Susan in Spring Hill for the craft fair and dinner.  Dany's sermon on Sunday was wonderful accompanied by some spectacular song selections and singing.   A cook out for lunch and afternoon of talk with the Chadwells and back to church for another round of wonderful singing.   What a way to start the week. 
Weather is great,  walking after work, time to clear my head! 
 I finished reading Summer Lane Series, by Beverly Lewis.  Now I have started The Lost Quilt, by Jennifer Chiavierni. 
Until next time . .  . . .I Believe...


That we don't have to change friends if

We understand that friends change.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Did you go to the craft fair at the Rec Center? I was there!! But I went in the morning! Glad your weekend was wonderful. I am so excited about this beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete