I have to type/write because I have no voice... AGAIN! At least this time I feel fine, just no voice. When I woke up Monday morning my voice stayed asleep. Some people think that is great, but some just keep asking me things, and you certainly can't go through the drive thru when they cannot hear you.... I need to be heard. I have to sound better by Sunday because I told Mrs. Barbara that I would teach the Toddler class for her at church and right now the sound that comes out would probably scare them.
Lots of holiday lights can be seen around town, the mall is busier than usual, traffic is horrible (worse than usual) which means --- it is the Holiday Season. I love the decorations but the only thing I have at my house is a wreath on the front door. I love to decorate, but dislike taking it down and packing it away. I have not even started using my snowman dishes that I usually start use from November through March. I gues I am just lazy this year --- well, when you can't talk it changes a lot of things.
Until next time . . . . . .You cannot give away kindness, it always comes back.
June 5-11
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment