Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's just me again, , , ,

What have I been doing, where have I been, what's going on?   I have been working, I have been thinking about you, and you and you.  I have been to work, to church, home and not much anywhere else.  I was going to Columbus,OH this weekend to visit dear niece Pam following her surgery this past Monday but since there is snow in the forecast I will stay in Tennessee for just snow showers.  Nieces, oh my,  my youngest niece turned 27 today! (I was just a child when she was born, my sister is much older than me).  Happy Birthday Sissy Bug!  I love you.   Susan and Emily are spending a few days as Nashville tourists!!! How fun. 
Me.  I am blessed.  I have wonderful family and friends.  I have a job that I truly do enjoy, perfect-no, but I do enjoy my job.  I work with some wonderful people.  I attend a wonderful, loving church that makes me sad when I miss a service for some reason. 
I am back in a cast for achilles tendinitis -- return to the doctor Jan 4 for another cast or a boot for an additional 4 weeks.  Anything to prevent surgery. 
Mailed Kyle and Garrett's presents to Ohio today, cost as much to mail them as the gifts!! But Pam will not be able to travel by Christmas. 

Until next time......If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it,
If God had a wallet, your photo would be in it. 
He sends you flowers every spring and a surprise every morning.
When you want to talk, He'll listen. 
He could live anywhere in the universe and He chose your heart. 
and that Christmas gift He sent you in Bethlehem?
Face it friend,
He's crazy about you!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

2 comments:

  1. We DO miss you when you are not at worship. We simply don't know who to give our trash to! he he! I like that quote! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you staying well? You have had quite the Autumn/Winter without a voice. We have had the cough/crud going on for a couple weeks now. Hope your holiday was extra special. We are spending some time with mom and dad (who has had pneumonia) and always enjoy that. See you soon dear friend! -Jul

    ReplyDelete