It is Monday, Oct 5 ---four more days until NEW YORK CITY!!! Yes, I am excited. Our schedule is full and I just hope we get to do it ALL. The Met, Guggenheim's, Central
Park, Boathouse Restaurant, Fat Witch Bakery, Coney Island, St. Paul's Chapel, Jekyll & Hyde, Five Points, Flat Iron Building, Times Square, walking the Brooklyn Bridge and then pizza at Grimaldi's (?), Lord & Taylor, the original Macy's, the theatre --Bye Bye Birdie. Whew ---- I'm tired just thinking of those few things on our list. Dianne has everything (she thinks) figured out for us. We shall see.
Reading --- if you get a chance read The Wednesday Letters, by Jason Wright. A quick read and a wonderful book. One I was totally surprised by the ending.
I have also read Resilience, by Elizabeth Edwards. Amazing woman.
Well, need to get some things done and early appointment tomorrow morning.
Until next time . . . .. .. . You cannot win if you do not begin.
June 5-11
10 years ago
I have become a fan of Jason Wright. I really liked The Wednesday Letters. You must read Christmas Jars if you haven't already. I am currently reading Recovering Charles. If you want to borrow it when I am finished - you are more than welcome to. So far, I have been so pleased with this author!
ReplyDeleteHave Fun in NY! We will miss you Sunday!