Saturday, May 16, 2009

Simply Saturday

Not much happening today. There is a lot I need to be doing, just not doing it!!!!
Humpty Chadwell passed away last Sunday, May 10 after a very short illness and his service was on Wednesday. This family is so very dear to me.

Penny and Chris are here from Michigan and we are suppose to meet at Pancho's in Spring Hill tonight --- depends on how my foot is feeling --- I am having a flare up of gout -- very painful, yet much better than Thursday and Friday.

The Ladies Retreat was this weekend but I did not get my money in on time and then I probably would not have been able to go with the painful gout anyway. I am really needing my dose of Southern Hills Church tomorrow though. It is always very uplifting and encouraging and just gives you that dose you need to get you through life, then get back there on Wednesday for some more.

Until next time ..........It takes less time to do a thing right than to explain why you didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment