May 1 already!! Things are calming down. . . .except the weather. Outside it is rather frightful today!! Wait, is that a song? Dark, dark clouds again (of course, it is Friday).
I had my evaluation this week --- all went well, good job, etc....no raises this year. Thankful to have a job and one that I enjoy.
Extra prayers for the Chadwell family --- Humpty has cirrhosis and it does not look good for him. And the Proctor family --- Uncle Russell has bladder cancer. Carolyn facing this again.
Emily has my car today while her car is at Moody's. So my lunch was vending machine snacks!!!
Cheese crackers (yum) with peanut butter (yuck). And a Twix bar -- too sweet.
What I really want is a pizza.
I went to the Rice's last night but the only little Rice's there were Kelsey and Jake. It is always such a pleasure to be there anyway.
Until next time. . . . . .Learn to look for joy everywhere you go.
June 5-11
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment