It is Thursday and a lot of changes are happening, well, beginning to happen. Changes at work, sometimes a little scary, still not totally over but I know God knows what is going on and his plans for me. Decisions and changes in financial and health lifestyle. My goal is still to be back in Franklin within 12 months, won't be easy but I am pushing forward to that goal. Trying to do a healtheir lifestyle of eating, going well. I LOVE fruits and vegatables, but why does fresh have to cost more? Trying to do this and stay within a budget on food is a TEST ---sometimes I pass and sometimes not, but learning.
I can't believe in a few days my absolute very favorite person, best friend, closest to perfect person, sister will be 60!!!! I can say she is much older than I am. I can say it, but . . . . . . . . .
Until next time . . . . . T H I N K before you speak
T ---is it true
H ---is it helpful
I ---is it inspiring
N --- is it necessary
K --- it is kind.
June 5-11
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment