Thanks to a very good best friend, aka Dianne, six of us went to the super amazing, mesmerizing, thrill packed, do NOT glance away, outrageous, spectacular WICKED last night. I have tried to describe it in words --- no way!!! Literally words cannot describe it. Dinner at Cheeseckae Factory and we walked in the door as the "2 minutes until curtain time" annoucement was made. Amazing. And Ronna, well, Ronna was hanging out the window waving as she, Dianne and Kacy passed Joyce, Nita and I.
I know I have said it before but I will say it again and again. I am so truly blessed with wonderful family and friends. Family is just a given. Friends at church who become your "church family" never cease to amaze and surprise me. Personal friends who share with you, listen to you, care about you. Work friends ---well you better like them and be sure they like you because you are with them more than anyone else.
I am truly blessed.
June 5-11
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment