It is Friday, a couple of days off to enjoy the cooler (hopefully) weather, get some things done and worship at Southern Hills on Sunday. Southern Hills is an awesome place. And the "most bestest" people ever!!
For our Summer Series we have had a meal before church each Wednesday night --- I have loved these, the people are wonderful, getting to know some a little better, and, oh yeah, the food is good, too. I have missed a couple of them, however. Chris Graham had an amazing lession this week -- 10 ways to get along with people. With some things happening recently this had so much meaning for me. BUT, my toes sure are sore. Some people, different people at different times for different reasons just seem to know when you need something --- whether it just be a pat on the leg or arm, just a smile, a coupon for Bar B Cutie, a gift card --man, I have loved getting me some fresh vegetables and fruits, and sometimes when you need some gas and it is not quite pay day- you remember someone special and what they did for you and you pass it on in one way or another.
Walt, Jeanna, Caleb, Zach, Kelsey and Jake have moved to Jackson, TN --- I will soooooooooo miss them. The first time I babysat for Caleb and Zach they were about three months old, I think. Alternating spoons of food can keep you busy at feeding time. And then the move to the small rental house in College Grove where they brought Kelsey and Jake home to after they were born. Hey, I wonder if that little house is for rent --- check that out.
In six months (less if I can find something CHEAP), I am going to start looking for somewhere to move back to Franklin. Wish I could find somewhere that somebody would rent about $800 or less just to have someone nice (me) move into it!!! I can dream can't I?
Emily has started a new job teaching health occupations at LaVergne High School and also continues to be an atheletic trainer in Rutherford County now. Chapel Hill sure does miss her --- everywhere I go people will ask about her.
Two weeks before my knee surgery. Dr. Thomas said off work for 3 weeks, I said he would have to sedate me to keep me off that long. I am not worried about my job, it is just I get bored!!!! So, we agreed on possibly two weeks. We will see. If I had internet service at home it would make a difference, I could keep up with everyone.
Until next time. . . . .
June 5-11
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment