Wednesday, January 27, 2010

All is well. . . . .

All is well . . . . yes it is.  We often hit bumps and dips and hopefully we learn from them and hopefully we never stop learning. 

Helen was discharged from Rolling Hills yesterday and seemed soooo much better.  An old laugh was back.  It was hard.  Saturday I think she was very against it all after I left but finally decided not to work against it.  She knows it is not over, it is a work in progress.  As we sat there Saturday she wondered what the rooms were like--- my comment was -- like the Hilton.  She was quick to tell me yestereday that it was not the Hilton. 

Nest post I promise will be light, uplifting and fun.   Take care and love to all. 

Until next time. . . . .God always the his best to those who leave the choice with him.

1 comment: